16 Things You Do Not Know About Judy Austin -Yul Edochie’s Second Wife
Before the wedding, she was known as his side chic and eventually, baby mama, when they welcomed a baby together in 2021 as a result of their relationship in Asaba, Delta State.
The actor at a time admitted to impregnating his colleague, but warned his critics to stay away from his private life.
Their secret wedding came as a surprise to Yul’s first wife who has been getting sympathy messages from fans.
Here are 16 things you probably do not know about Judy Austin!
- Moghalu Uchechukwu Judith is her full name but she is better known as Judy Austin.
- Judy Austin started acting in 2013.
- Judy Austin is from Umuoji in Idemilli North, Anambra State.
- She had always dreamed of being an artist and a model. The modelling part she achieved but the music part didn’t really click.
- Judy Austin ventured into acting the day she met Sylvester Mmadu, who is also an actor and a director.
- She got inspiration from her colleagues; Ruth Kadiri and Chioma Okoye. She was so inspired that she decided to shoot her own movie.
- She shot her first movie Native Girl in 2018 with the help of Yul Edochie. That was where their relationship started.
- Her most memorable moment as an actress was shooting Native Girl. She was quoted in an interview saying“Working with director Yul is not a joke …”
- Judy Austin is the CEO of Judyaustin Boutique and a brand influencer too.
- Judy Austin was born on 31st of December. Judy Austin is 30 + years old.
- Judy Austin is now married to Yul Edochie, the popular Nollywood actor and movie director as second wife.
- Judy Austin was Yul Edochie’s side chick before he got her pregnant and later married her after she gave birth to a son, Yul Edochie’s 4th son and 5th child.
- Judy Austin net worth is about $300,000 US Dollars in 2022. Judy Austin Muoghalu makes money from acting, brand promotion and as a movie producer.
- Moghalu Uchechukwu Judith and her husband welcomed their baby boy named Star Dike Munachimso Yul-Edochie a few months ago. However, they only recently just revealed his face and name to the public.
- Moghalu also has four step-children from Yul’s first marriage. He previously married May Aligwe and they gave birth to kids, Kambi, Dani, Karl, and Victory Zane.
- Judy Austin loves to speak Igbo and promote the Igbo language and cultural values.