Diana, Giddyfia And Deji Discusses Relationships, Fights and Other Moments In Big Brother’s House In The Sixth Episode of BBNaija Eviction Vodcast
If there was one complicated ship in Big Brother Naija Level Up, it would be the Diana-Giddyfia ship, while the most unexpected would be the Deji-Chi Chi ship.
Apart from the peculiarities of their ships, evicted housemates Diana, Giddyfia, and Deji, had a swell time in Big Brother’s house. They opened up on these and other wild stories from their stay in Biggie’s house with Elozonam in the sixth episode of Showmax BBNaija Eviction Vodcast.
Here are some of the juicy gist we garnered from their conversation:
- Giddyfia shared that his triangle with Diana, Amaka, and Rachel wasn’t a game or a strategy and that he wasn’t close to Diana at the point he started his “friendship” with Amaka.
- Giddyfia shared that Diana’s cold indifference to him was one of the reasons he gravitated towards Amaka and Rachel.
- For Diana, Giddyfia’s stories are always two ways. Although she was against having a ship at the beginning, the French-born shared that her relationship with Giddyfia started well. She had good intentions toward him and thought they were on the same page.
- While the rest of the housemates thought she changed her stance against relationships because of Rachel’s entry into the house, the French-born said she changed her stance because she felt she had something tangible with Giddyfia.
- On the other hand, Deji confessed that Diana was one of the first people he spoke to and even considered pursuing a relationship with her.
- On his thoughts about doing well in the house, Deji shared that he successfully completed all the tasks assigned to him by Big Brother, including going the extra mile of pee-ing all over the restroom and messing with the kitchen in order to move to the other level.
- On his thoughts about Doyin, the fake housemate admitted that he was a ‘Yoruba demon’ in his treatment of her. He confessed to making her feel important and ghosting her afterwards.
- From Doyin, the host, Elozonam, asked him about his ship with Chi-Chi, the fake housemate went on to share some truth about his initial hate-turned-love relationship with her.
- He said he didn’t like her initially because he thought she was too loud and fought too much, traits he didn’t want in a girlfriend.
- Things took a love turn for him when he got to know her better, her thought process and how genuine she was.
- He shared that he is open to exploring their ship when she comes out of the house and also denied having any sexual relationship with Chi Chi on the show.
- In his audition clip, Deji reveals his love for football and a deep distaste for people who talk too much. He believes everyone should know when to stop talking.
- In Diana’s audition clip, she shared that she didn’t like cooking but liked to eat. Her goal was to rely on the male housemates to take care of her. She also promised to bring “wahala” to the show.
- In Giddyfia’s audition clip, he promised to bring the vibe, and he delivered.
- Elozonam had the three ex-housemates read funny tweets about themselves to round up the episode.
You can watch all the exclusive conversations with the evicted housemates on Showmax with new episodes weekly. For more details on the Eviction Vodcast, BBNaija S7: The Buzz and other Showmax offerings, visit www.showmax.com or dial *447*2*2# from an MTN line to subscribe for Showmax mobile for as low as ₦1,200 to stay up to date on the drama from the BBNaija Level Up season.